Wednesday, 27 May 2020

The Toppers West Coast Collective Ideas Lab and Manufacturing Company produces and designs rare, specialty parts for vintage pinball, coin-op, billiards, and air hockey tables. 

Do you want to convert your coin-op pool table to only accept Buffalo nickels? 
We've got you covered! 

Do you want your aluminum hardware replaced with luxury materials, such as gold and silver?
We've got you covered! 

Are you dying to have your initials engraved on every game you own?
We've got you covered! 

Our satisfied customers live all over the world and have this to say of us:

"TWCCILM gave my game room the upgrade I had always dreamt of. I'm planning an addition to the house just so I can work more with them."
-Koocher Staneth of Madison, WI

"I wanted a penny arcade and they delivered."
-Bustle White of Ontario, CA

"Pinballed never so good."
-Lumpita Botsregal of Jaipur, India


PLEASE NOTE: We take gigs on a case-by-case basis. Expect a response from a member of our team within twenty-one business days. Our shop is located in a rural area. Internet and phone reception can be spotty at best. 

IF YOU PLAN TO VISIT US IN-PERSON - DON'T!!!

PRICES VARY.

© Toppers West Coast Collective Ideas Lab and Manufacturing Company

No comments:

Post a Comment