Now
I am not a brilliant philosopher (though I am brilliant and I have a
philosopher) but I don’t think this is precisely supposed to be
real.. …. . … …… the coyote is on my roof and it keeps
shimmying and pattering in the beat of a Talking Heads song and I see
it coming home and it’s just standing up there – this is the only
time I can see it. Why the … is there a coyote on my roof? What the
FUCK IS HAPPENING to me, do I have dementia? Now I’m not one to
simply dismiss spiritual visions to schizophrenia you know like
Mohammad, who’s to say he wasn’t communing with the Great Spirit
World but he just turned it into this cosmic power struggle , because
once you simply reject an ‘insane person’s’ experience then
aren’t you reducing them to nothing, their entire subjective
reality is negative and void and the check bounces in the bank of
social reality – now you can’t tell me that’s not a fair piss
of shit, but still I don’t know why there’s a coyote on my roof
and I’m too afraid to ask anyone because , previously indicated
psychiatric apprehensions, I don’t want to be labeled more
of a fungus than I already am even though I’m sure some of them can
see the fucking coyote on my roof too.
It’s
a white coyote but has a blue shimmer at twilight, and it looks
haggard. Please when you vcome over for tea please look for it , 3
twilights after Midsummer please please Im not crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment